We are currently hiring experienced Floorhands and Leasehands at Twilight Drilling Ltd.
At Twilight Drilling, it is our primary objective to ensure that all drilling programs are conducted safely and efficiently to ensure all individuals, equipment, and the environment’s exposure to potential hazards is minimized and prevent incidents. Twilight Drilling Ltd. is committed to providing a safe working environment for all our employees.
What Does it Take to Work on a Drilling Rig?
- A resourceful and resilient individual who finds innovative ways to get the job done
- Enjoys working with their hands and doesn’t mind getting dirty
- Stamina and strength to work hard in physically demanding positions while enduring long hours in adverse Canadian weather conditions
- Physically fit and willing to work in an environment where there is zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol
- Client-focused and highly driven self-starter who encompasses integrity and pride in their work
- A positive, professional, and willing attitude
- Dedicated team player who can also operate independently with minimal direction while producing results
- Ability to work well under pressure, while balancing multiple demands
- Can be away from home for extended periods of time
- Safety minded individual who is willing to actively participate in and support all industry, regulatory, and company standards, regulations, and policies
- Minimum 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada
- Valid industry training certificates including, but not limited to, Energy Safety Canada/Enform H2S Alive and eGSO/PST/CSO (or equivalent)
- Minimum valid class 5 driver's licence and a reliable means of transportation to get to and from the rig location
- Ability to work in a non-camp setting
- Be prepared with PPE (hard hat, steel-toed boots, coveralls, safety glasses, gloves)
- Physically fit (having 1-2 years of recent heavy labour, industrial, or relevant industry related experience)
- Able to pass 75 lb “Fitness to Work” Assessment
What Twilight has to Offer
- High Rig Utilization
- Be part of a secure company
- Regular scheduled rotations
- Twilight Drilling Ltd. follows the CAOEC recommended minimum wage schedule for hourly-paid drilling rig crews.
- Benefits are available for all permanent employees. Benefit Plan Enrolment Eligibility is as follows:
Leasehand, Floorhand - Effective upon completion of 500 hours of employment with Twilight Drilling (approximately 90 days)
How You Apply
This is an opportunity for individuals with the initiative and drive to be part of a safe and dedicated team. When you apply, please include the following:
- Your current resume
- A copy of your valid driver’s licence
- A copy of all relevant valid safety certifications (Minimum H2S Alive)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply here now!
We thank all candidates for their interest. All applications will be reviewed to determine the best fit for the needs of the position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$36.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- What date are you available to begin work?
- Do you have your own reliable means of transportation to get to and from the rigs worksite for every work shift?
- drilling rig: 1 year (preferred)
- H2S Alive Certificate (preferred)
- minimum class 5 driver's licence (required)