Drexel is a true Canadian success story, calling London, Ontario our home town since 2011.
We’re a wholesale distribution and third-party logistics (3PL) service provider with a strong core of strategic partners. Our specialties are retail and telecommunications distribution, and e‑commerce fulfilment. Drexel connects Canadian homes to products and services that make modern life possible.
Our partners include tier one brands such as Amazon, Bell, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Costco, Home Depot, London Drugs, Lowes, Rogers, Staples and Walmart, to name just a few.
We offer all employees a safe, supportive working environment where everyone feels comfortable and valued in their jobs. As a Drexel employee you have the opportunity to develop your own potential, and we believe in promoting from within. We’re growing! And as we grow, we want our employees to grow too, by learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
Our philosophy is that our company is only successful when its employees are successful, and we want you to love coming to work. We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and reward loyalty and performance. We know our people are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for more energetic, motivated and committed people to join our team.
We look forward to meeting you!
Drexel is looking for a Inventory Clerk to join our team.
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and committed people to join our warehouse team. The facility is located at 1005 Wilton Grove Road London N6N 1C9.
What Drexel offers you as a team member.
- Hourly rate: $16.00-$17.00.
- Benefits package, including dental, prescription and extended health benefits.
- Shift : Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Opportunity for advancement and overtime work.
- Large opportunity for cross-training.
We are looking for candidates who have a positive attitude and are reliable workers.
The Inventory Clerk is part of the Inventory Team performing inventory, maintenance, and review related to inventory items and day-to-day inventory operations including managing, counting, allocating, placement, analyzing, and troubleshooting inventory items. The Inventory Clerk reports to the Inventory Team Leader.
What you do in this role?
- Perform daily, monthly, annual and on request inventory counts and cycle counts, including reconciliation for all inventory.
- Investigate and resolve reported inventory discrepancies.
- Replenish picking and storage based on replenishment plans.
- Perform location and item maintenance including consolidation, FIFO management, and transferring inventory per inventory and warehouse layout plans.
- Perform put away from Receiving and RMA departments.
- Support Receiving Dept. as required including performing all functions of Receiver.
What you need to be successful?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Warehouse Inventory role.
- Experience operating counterbalance and reach forklifts and powered walkies
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Inventory management and WMS systems.
- RF scanners.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Label making software.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
All employees/people are required to wear a mask, maintain physical distancing, sanitize hands, and abide by DREXEL as well as Government COVID-19 policies.