Our client is looking for a talented and dynamic individual to join their team. You will be on the front lines in answering phones, greeting customers and providing administrative support to all departments. You have excellent communication skills and have experience on MS 365 and with other software including CRM. You are quick on your feet, can multi-task and thrive in a busy environment. Other duties will include:
1. Responsible for office opening, tidiness, scheduling cleaners, etc.
2. Answer incoming phone calls.
3. Greeting clients and visitors.
4. Answer client questions; assist with completing documentation.
5. Inside sales coordination.
6. Compile student attendance.
7. Process payments.
8. Administration support for all departments.
9. Organize special events.
10. Ensure data entry into database is correct, accurate and timely.
11. Produce reports on a regular basis.
12. Responsible for inventory and keeping log book.
You have graduated from an office administrator program and have at least 1 year of recent and related work experience. You have excellent computer and typing skills and enjoy working with technology. You are available to work a regular schedule of Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm, with occasional weeknights or weekends for special occasions. And above all, you have an amazing attitude and are willing to put in the work to do an excellent job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour