Kitchen Staff Members provide a level of quality and customer service that exceeds our customer's expectations. This includes greeting each guest with a smile and warm welcome and making and serving great tasting products in a friendly and courteous environment every single day.
To qualify as a Grill Cook you have the ability to:
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Understand what it takes to get the job done
- Cooking on the Grill- items are made to order
- Sautéing and Fryer Experience
- Excellent Organizational & Communication Skills
- Learn from experience, as well as from those who have experience
- Work well in a team environment to collectively serve the customer
- Learn how to put a smile on everyone's face & even your own
- Previous fast food experience would be highly desirable but not necessary. We'll train the right person!
What we offer:
- A strong team atmosphere full of great people who enjoy dealing with the public to succeed
- Competitive starting wage
- Flexible hours
We love to have fun and hopefully you do too!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Grill Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)