Notre bureau de Longueuil déménagera près du métro Jean-Talon/Station de train Parc dès mars 2020 / Our Longueuil offices will be moving near Jean-Talon metro station/ Train Station Parc as of March 2020.
What you’ll do:
Global Payments, a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solution, is looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Representative to join its team!
In this role, you will provide authorization services, customer service and technical assistance for credit card merchants, by utilizing company systems, policies, and procedures.
Join a welcoming team and a great work environment! We are here to invest in your career and in your professional growth and development.
What’s in it for you:
- Constant array of internal opportunities and promotions that you can quickly achieve.
- Evening, weekend, and overnight shifts premiums - get paid even more!
- Rewards & benefits: After 30 days of employment, become eligible to our benefit program, which includes items such as: health (medical, dental, vision), short-term and long-term disability coverage, and life insurance plans, retirement savings programs (registered pension plan and registered retirement savings plan), employee stock purchase program, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement program, gym Membership corporate rates, volunteering opportunities ... and more!
- Schedule: 37,5hr per week, on a rotational basis, 24/7, 365.
What you will be contributing to the team:
- Assist in the training of new merchants.
- Identify and address customer inquiries regarding accounts.
- Provide resolution to merchant issues or complaints, and escalate to management or appropriate team concerned for cases requiring further investigation.
- Appropriately utilize internal system and resources to accurately and effectively serve customers, and interpret merchant data.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, account research, Point of Sale operations/technical and account maintenance.
- Educate merchants on policies, procedures, and products.
- Accurately document customer conversations in appropriate systems.
- Timely escalation of all department and system issues using the established reporting protocols.
- Interact and liaise with various support groups within Global Payments in relation to resolution of a merchant concern.
- Successfully complete additional skills training as required/requested.
Who you are:
- Someone with 6-12 months of employment experience, preferably in a similar position.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Available to work on a rotational basis, 24/7, 365.
- A great helper and listener.
- Able to maintain customer service standards during high-pressure situations.
- A positive member who loves to learn and share new things.
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- A problem analyzer and solver by gathering relevant information systematically.
- Able to work independently and make quick and accurate decisions.
- Someone with strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues.
Don’t have all of the requirements? No problem! Let us know in your presentation letter why you would be a great fit for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Disability insurance
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Stock options
- Parental leave
- Subsidised gym membership
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- contact center : 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)