Manager of Finance & Insurance
AutoCanada - Head Office
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Generous annual total compensation package includes including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid health and dental plan
- Great working conditions
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
The Manager of Finance & Insurance (“Manager F&I”) is responsible for the Finance Function in the Financial Services Office (“FSO”), and will be evaluated on three (3) primary objectives:
1. Tracking and Maximizing Prime Approval Rates – through training, support, and lender relationships;
2. Maximizing Penetration Rates of the Finance Placement Fee – through tracking, training, support, and understanding Provincial legislation;
3. Maximizing Lender Referral Fees;
a. Maximizing Finance Penetration Rates (v. Cash);
b. Managing Lender Programs – understanding how to optimize Referral Fee Programs and assist the FSM’s in maximizing their ROI based on the lender referral fee programs.
The Manager of F&I will provide business insight and recommended action plans for operations and strategic decision-making.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Manage key strategic relationships with Automotive Retail Lenders including RBC, Scotiabank, BMO, TD, CIBC, NBC, and other regional automotive lenders;
- Establish, review, and manage KPI’s related to the Finance Function of the Business Office;
- Manage Group financing incentives by lender;
- Develop formal training programs for AutoCanada FSO and Sales Managers related to Financing, Reading Credit, Deal Structuring, and Deal Submission to automotive retail lenders;
- Review and advise on compliance initiatives related to the FSO;
- Assist in various daily operational issues across the AutoCanada dealership network related to the FSO;
- Lead and implement other strategic and operational growth initiatives and projects related to F&I as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Travel may be required up to 50% of the time;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Retail Automotive and/or Retail Banking Industries;
- Banking or Financial Services experience;
- Retail Automotive Banking experience considered an asset;
- Training in Credit and Credit Adjudication;
- Business degree with a specialization in Finance considered an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills required;
- Ability to work in groups collaboratively, as well as independently;
- Strong oral and written communication skills required;
- Process driven and task oriented;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Strong organization skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.