Inside Sales Executive– Toronto, ON
FrontStream is seeking an energetic and hardworking Inside Sales Executive to join our team in Toronto, ON to
sell our SaaS platform and services. If you are passionate about helping others and want to work at a growing
company whose mission is to create and provide the software tools for Non-Profits to succeed, FrontStream
may be the place for you!
At FrontStream, you are working every day to help Non-Profits support the good they do in the community, and
achieve their fundraising goals using our solutions! Your Knowledge Base + Customer Collaboration = Success for
FrontStream supports over 10,000 charities and corporate customers across the globe. FrontStream is
revolutionizing fundraising through its all-in-one platform, Panorama. We are the trusted provider of online
fundraising and auctions, event management, donor management, and workplace giving to our international
customer base. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
Why Work at FrontStream?
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Fun work environment with a collaborative atmosphere, as well as opportunities for training and growth
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options, as well as company paid short-term, long-term and life
- Retirement savings program with company match
- Time off program, plus 10 paid company holidays!
The Inside Sales Executive will sell our integrated platform and services to Nonprofit organizations across the US
and Canada. The ideal candidate will possess a consultative ‘problem solving’ approach to selling, have a passion
for the nonprofit space, and can showcase our platform and range of solutions to prospects. Previous Non-profit
or SaaS/CRM selling experience is a plus!
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct fact gathering phone calls with Nonprofit professionals to discuss competitive solutions/options
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective clients and develop new business territories
- Create and execute targeted prospect email campaigns (using Salesforce.com tools) in conjunction with
An Inside Sales Representative has the following skills:
- Make outbound cold calls and assist with various social media sales campaigns
- Demo the product on sales calls and on GoTo Meetings to prospects
- Manage and forecast your sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Make phone calls with decision makers to finalize and close the sale
- Minimum of 3-7 years of inside sales experience
- Must have experience selling software or solutions-based products, SaaS or CRM is highly preferred
- Proven track record managing the full sales cycle
- Nonprofit or fundraising experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Hard worker who can hustle and make things happen
- Consultative approach to selling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and
West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
Interested candidates should send resume, references and salary history to: email@example.com with
“ Sales Ex- TOR ” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in