We are hiring experienced Door and Window experts to join our growing team.
If you have experience putting together an window assembly, glazing, welding, and/or mulling then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Prepare materials and assemble exterior windows.
- Read and interpret work orders: seeking clarification when necessary.
- Start and set up machinery.
- Cut material with table saw
- Label products as required.
- Prepare product for shipping.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed in all activities.
- Ensure a high-quality build of all products: accuracy is key.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas.
- One or more years of successful related Window Assembly and/or glazing experience in a production environment is preferred.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Demonstrable experience with various types of window related equipment.
- Able to safely use all power and air tools associated with a window manufacturer such as table saw, chop saw, skill saw, drills and screw guns, nail guns, drills etc.
- Mathematical aptitude and understanding of imperial measurements to the 1/16 on an inch.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Physically fit and able to stand and / or be on your feet in a production environment for an entire 8-hour shift.
- Regularly lift, pull and push 40-50 lbs. throughout an entire 8-hour shift.
- Willingness to be hands on in all requirements of a Window and Door production shop.
- Ability to communicate in English.
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 pm
Overtime may be required e.g. during peak season
Hand-eye co-ordination, Attention to detail, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Handling heavy loads, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods
Pay: $15.75-$19.00 depending on experience
Benefits after 6 months of successful completion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.75 to $19.00 /hour
- Window Assembly: 2 years (Preferred)