Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of their credit history, has access to the auto financing they need.
We have been recognized as the fastest growing company in Canada by PROFIT 500 and the winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in 2016 by the Ernst & Young Pacific Division fintech category award. We are also known to be among the largest advertisers on Facebook and the leading provider of consumer auto-financing in Canada. Over 25% of all non-prime automotive deals financed in Canada originate through Canada Drives.
The Opportunity – QA Analyst
We are pioneering something new and remarkable. We are revolutionizing the way we operate through numerous platforms and are building a unique and highly professional team to design and develop our future state capabilities. We are anticipating a high degree of automation and integration with many cutting-edge technologies in this industry.
This large number of new capabilities and changes will demand a very sophisticated testing strategy and execution, ensuring high-quality development output as well as non-disruption of current business solutions. The QA Analyst will be responsible for planning and executing of several business scenarios covering different testing cycles such as Quality Assurance, Integrated, Performance and Regression testing.
You will have the opportunity to transform the way we test in multiple different IT spaces including Back End Integrations, Front End Websites, and our CRM, streamlining processes, tools and increasing dramatically the level of testing automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and execution of test scenarios
- Track and control the testing execution
- Manage the testing documentation such as test scenarios and cases.
- Report testing execution progress and status
- Document defects and bugs details and collaborate with IT Teams to resolve issues quickly
- Provide testing guidelines and expertise and actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall testing strategy and methods
- Foresee the automation of most of the testing scenarios reducing future testing efforts
- Adopt Agile principles and methods, participate in Release / Sprint Planning and Retrospectives
- Evaluate data from multiple sources to confirm testing results are reliable and accurate, especially in reports and data integrations between systems
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules
- Support different user communities in their testing cycles such as User Acceptance and Regression Test
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, or similar field
- 3 years experience working as a Quality Assurance Analyst / Engineer.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycles and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with requirements and defects tracking applications such as JIRA
What We Will Give You:
- Experience implementing CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver/Robot Framework
- Experience in working with CI systems such as Jenkins/TeamCity
- Experience in programming in Python/JAVA.
- Experience in working with System Integrators and Service Providers
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass
- Fresh Breakfast and Lunch served daily
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver!