Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
New Business Development
This position requires a well-spoken individual who welcomes the challenge of contacting potential clients for conference and group travel. The successful candidate will possess professional telephone skills, knowledge of the Company’s products and services, sales skills, be goal oriented and excel in a team or individual atmosphere.
New Business Development Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as a New Business Development:
- Initiate sales process by prospecting potential clients
- Survey potential clients for meeting and conference needs
- Source information from provided lists and internet searches
- Document and communicate with Sales Managers with lead details of possible clients
- Solicit new clients and opportunities for the retail sales program
- Attend weekly meetings with Assistant Director of Sales and Vice President of Sales.
- Other duties as assigned
1+ years in a sales role, preferably in a hospitality environment
- Demonstrated willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal, professional presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a professional attitude in every aspect of the position
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to email@example.com or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600