Johnson’s Communication Systems Inc. is seeking a quality Satellite Installer to join our team. The contractor position will be based out of our office located in Vernon B.C.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated Individual with prior Satellite television installation experience or a willingness to learn the skills necessary.
Applicants considered for this position should have the following skills and experience:
Ability to work as a team with all parts of the company.
- Able to work independently. Without supervision.
- A positive “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to handle challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
- Strong Customer Skills are a MUST.
- Comfortable with ladders, and working from heights.
- All appropriate safety gear and appropriate clothing for working in all seasons.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Enjoy new challenges in the work place.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with the help of our team, and on your own.
- Able to work evenings and weekends if necessary.
- Ability to retain a large amount of product and operational information.
- Competently operate computer programs such as Excel and IPhone/Android Apps.
The successful candidate will be required to have or be able to obtain:
- All tools suitable to complete all types of satellite installations and service diagnostics. (drills, Bird Dog, hand tools, ladders etc.)
- Business Licence with GST number
- Valid Drivers Licence and insurance
- Smart Phone with Data plan (Android or IOS)
- Laptop with Microsoft Office
- Small Business Liability Insurance.
- Your own vehicle with cap and ladder Rack. (Van, SUV or Truck with good tires for all weather conditions, 4 wheel drive recommended)
- Complete online training through Xplornet during training period. (On your own time)
- Successful candidates will be required to supply a driver’s abstract and agree to a background check.
This job is a piecework, contractor position.
A training period will be required. During your training you will develop a thorough understanding of the systems that we install and service, the installation process and you will be supported in meeting the above requirements.
Johnson’s Communications offers the potential to make above average income that is directly impacted by a willingness to work hard and work with our team.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to us.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Xplornet Installer Number (Preferred)