This position will be responsible for the accounts receivable functions for our clinic in Sault Ste. Marie, ON.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity working 2-3 days a week.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Liaises with managers, clients and collection agencies on a regular basis.
- Resolves client inquiries and communicates effectively externally and internally.
- Has understanding of insurance benefits and processing of claims.
- Conducts necessary data collection to follow up with insurance companies and patients on outstanding balances to collect payments on outstanding accounts.
- Ability to analyze and review discrepancies.
- Follows established accounting procedures in carrying out above duties.
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting/ processing insurance claims experience preferred
- Previous dental accounting experience would be desirable.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with all clients in a tactful, diplomatic manner
- Strong reporting and solid organizational skills
- Knowledge of insurance billing guidelines and requirements an asset
- Dentrix knowledge/ dental administration experience a plus
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered
for an interview will be contacted.