Gord Telecom is growing and we are looking for a production worker with experience working with steel to join our team!
- Cut, punch, drill, grind, and clean steel parts to specifications
- Fabricate and fit steal parts according to the specification of drawings, blueprints, and manufacture assemblies. For example: steal beam, columns, stairs and railings.
- Verify dimensions, measure, mark, and plan method of operation on parts to ensure accuracy and fit
- Perform final touch-ups with steel wool
- Support other warehouse activities when needed
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Able to read blueprints and drawings.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Work is indoors
- Steel Worker
- Skilled Labourer
- Full benefits after probationary period
- Opportunity to grow within company
About the Company:
Gord Telecom is an engineering and manufacturing company specializing in telecommunication towers based out of Brampton, ON. Find out more: www.gordtelecom.com
Please note on your application if you need accommodation during the hiring process. We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Steel work- drilling, punching, cutting: 1 year (Preferred)