Our Contents Technicians pack out and itemize damaged contents, clean and restores them, and then returns them to the restored building or owner in one smooth procedure. .
- Knowledge of interior and exterior cleaning techniques.
- Experience in packing items and moving furniture
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Proficient with various databases and technology.
- Presentable, excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Detailed orientated, accurate, eye for detail.
- Familiar with workplace safety and safe lifting procedures.
- Create an inventory of all contents within a home or business.
- Professionally pack content into boxes and preparing larger items to be moved.
- Clean content at site or at warehouse (according to Stutter’s cleaning protocols)
- Clean internal and external structures as required.
- Move furniture and packed contents to warehouse.
- Assist in the final clean and resetting of contents in homes and business.
- Previous restorations experience preferable.
- Experience in the moving industry an asset.
- Bondable, criminal background check
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Hours may include late night or weekends.
- Ability to drive and visit projects covering a vast geographical area.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Good physical condition to carry materials, use equipment, and have the stamina to be on your feet for long periods of time.
Benefit plan after 90 day probation.
Job Type: Full-time