Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment:
temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a network/security administrator for our client based in the east of Montreal.
- Analyze different types of logs and security incidents (threat information).
- Work closely with all departments to promote best practices in cyber security.
- Administer and maintain the corporate network, including installation, connection, implementation
of hardware and software and the maintenance / upgrade of all hardware and IT equipment
- Monitor and support the company's network infrastructure (router / switch / firewall / VPN /, etc.).
- Perform configuration and debugging of network traffic at level 2 and 3.
- Offer level 2/3 support.
- Fluent in french
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in complex network management and IT infrastructure.
- Mastery of Windows operating systems and good mastery of the various elements ensuring security
of the network (firewall, proxies, etc.).
- Good knowledge of current security systems (NGFW, IPS, SIEM, ATP, antivirus-SEPM), etc.
- Knowledge of VMware.
- Good knowledge of Cloud providers
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities.