Dynamics 365 Developer
Information Technology Unit, Corporate and Council Services
2 Positions – 1 Permanent and 1 Contract
Category 6 - Salary Range $75,908 - $104,643
We're looking for a Dynamics 365 Developer with Azure and Power Platform development experience.
The Developer will collaborate with architects, business analysts and other developers to work on the configuration, customization and integration of Dynamics 365 application in an Agile Scrum environment. In this role, the individual must be an excellent communicator with an inquisitive and problem-solving mindset who supports the development of coding standards and adhere to best practices and security guidelines.
The Developer must be a cross functional individual who is willing to extend support to the Scrum team on other responsibilities such as testing and requirements gathering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Microsoft certification is an asset
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Architecture and Common Data Service
- Solid 3-5 years of professional experience on Dynamics 365 CE WebAPI, oData, REST, JSON, XMLHttpRequest
- At least 1 year of experience on Azure and Power Platform development
- Extensive experience on plug-in, custom workflow and Azure function development
- Experience with source control (Azure DevOps, Github)
- Experience with Dynamics 365 deployment and release management
- Strong communication, consultative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different styles and levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Working knowledge of the principles of Agile development
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter by January 31, 2020.
Ontario College of Teachers is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.