SHIPPING / RECEIVING CLERK – ST. LAURENT, QC
Top Lift Enterprises is a leader in heavy equipment sales and distribution in Canada and have been for more than 28 years. Beginning as a service provider with a focus on intermodal container handling equipment, the company has expanded to offer a wide-ranging choice of new and pre-owned heavy equipment for sale and rental, and services a diverse range of customers in several major industries.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
The shipping/receiving clerk will support the team’s objectives, specifically providing assistance related to parts sales, reception, order preparation, shipping and inventory handling. The job is permanent, 40 hours a week. Top Lift offers a competitive salary and benefits 100% paid by the Company.
· Handling the daily operations of the department in accordance with the business plan in order to maximize the profitability objectives of its department;
· Preparation of outgoing and incoming customer and internet orders;
· Maintain and develop a high level of external and internal customer service;
· Be a good observer, point out and support the critical parts in order to avoid machines down, according to the inventory turnover observed on a daily basis;
· Serve the clientele with enthusiasm and meet their needs by carrying out various researches, even in busy times if necessary;
· Verification of inventory during calm times (daily and annual);
· Track returns to suppliers;
· 1 year or more of experience in a shipping/receiving position and/or in a parts department;
· Must be bilingual in English/French;
· Communication, planning and thoroughness skills, professional integrity;
· Knowledge of general mechanics an asset;
· Positive, motivating and inspiring;
· Excellent sense of organisation and prioritizing;
· Interest developed for knowledge sharing and teamwork;
· Interest to offer the best customer service.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Hourly rate $14 - $17 per hour depending on experience
· Company provided Health and Dental Plan
· Company pension plan – after one year of employment
Top Lift Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Top Lift will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00-$17.00 per hour