Bilingual Servers are needed for high end “Special Events” at various Downtown Ottawa Locations. This position requires full black attire (long sleeves and dress pants, black non-slip shoes).
- Clean up coffee area, service line, and dining room area;
- Clean up tables, chairs, and floor in the dining room and common areas;
- Clean and fill condiments, i.e. salt, pepper and sugar shakers;
- Handle dining room inventory control;
- Change garbage, compost and recycling bags;
- Must be willing to assist with customer service
- Assist in other areas as needed and assigned by other Kitchen Manager and Head-Chef or other head staff.
- Professional servers who have experience in working with diverse types of people.
- Six months working in a full dining restaurant environment and know the terminology for working in a restaurant.
- Knowledge of section serving preferred.
- Training can be provided to going on site.
- Must have basic to intermediate French comprehension with the ability to speak in French
- SMART SERVE certification is required
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- server: 1 year (Required)
- dinning restaurant: 1 year (Required)
- Ottawa East, ON (Required)