T.S.M. Custom Millwork Ltd. is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to assist Project Manager in ongoing projects and administrative tasks.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assist with graphic design work / editing
- Post-Secondary education
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Independently motivated & organized
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Valid passport is required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Secondary School (Required)