Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd., the global leader in specialized consumer engagement services with operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Australia & New Zealand, seeks an MIS Analyst to join our analytics department. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for the input and output of data; more specifically, processing client files and static reports into systems of record. Often, this process includes running additional ad-hoc queries and/or transforming client data so that it can be moved in an acceptable format.
- Uploading and downloading of data files to support client file processing.
- Update and maintain databases in support of various of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) reports in support of the business processes.
- Review reports with the business leaders to ensure accuracy and understanding; modify reports as needed.
- Research data and reporting errors and work with management to find solutions.
- Support project teams with data collection and cataloging.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- AA/AS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math/Statistics, or equivalent experience in Operations Management, MIS/Information Technology or similar discipline.
- Minimum 1-year experience with SQL Server or SSIS.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to focus on key tasks, prioritize duties, and manage multiple priorities.
- Easily-accessible, Class-A office building built in compliance with highest environmental standards (LEED® Certification) and ample employee parking.
- Great opportunity to work for a truly unique international business in a hands-on role.
- Highly competitive salary and monthly bonus package, along with clearly defined career path opportunities.
- An excellent opportunity for people who believe in treating customers with dignity and respect and want to make a difference.
- Cafeteria and fitness centre shared by all tenants, outdoor terrace, and bicycle storage area; dry-cleaning/laundry service available as well.
*Key attributes; Commitment; Compliance; Compassion; Innovation; Accuracy; Focus; Trouble-shooting; Organization; Teamwork; Critical-thought; Microsoft Office; Excel; SQL; SSIS; ETL; SAS; Programming; Database Management
About Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour