Condo Afternoon Housekeeping Supervisor
Housekeeping Manager and Assistant Manager
Full time Seasonal
Working in a Department that is responsible for the cleanliness of 193 condominiums. Must be willing to work alone and unsupervised.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence or International Driver’s Licence.
- In good physical health as bending and lifting is part of the position.
- Complaint handling and resolution.
- Confidentiality is required as position involves working in the office.
- Must be able to work from 1:30-9:30pm unless specified otherwise
- Help in housekeeping or room checking if necessary
- Deliver all laundry slips prepared by the Housekeepers to the Laundry staff.
- Deliver all extra room keys to the Duty Manager.
- Record a list of all units not cleaned and bring to the Duty Manager.
- Remove housekeeping sheets from the boards and view sheets for any maintenance issues. If the unit is an arrival the same day and has a maintenance problem call and advise the maintenance department immediately. If there is no arrival for the unit record the maintenance problem into the Maintenance Journal.
- Record all the items found by the housekeepers into the Lost and Found Book.
- Clean and restock the housekeeping sleds used by the Housekeepers.
- Answer all phones and assist the Front Desk and guests with all requests.
- Record all requests you have done into the Journal.
- Help laundry staff if they are busy and you are not.
- Clean the office, vacuum and mop, do dishes, remove garbage.
- On Saturdays, change timesheets to new timesheets for the new week.
- Maintain clean, tidy vehicle and prepare a daily routine inspection of the company vehicle you are driving upon start and end of shift.
- Report any and all damages or problems to the Housekeeping Manager.
- At end of shift park company vehicle in Parkade 2 in the Whitefoot Lodge.
- At end of shift ensure office lights and office door is locked and heat turned down before leaving.
All staff will receive a review at the 6th week to assess work performance and attendance
- Maintain clean and tidy appearance
- Maintain clean and tidy work area
- Any other reasonable requests as made by a Central Reservations Manager