- Looking for an energetic and responsible person to work in a sow farm.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience is required.
- Must be organized and able to work independently.
- Needs to be physically fit.
- Proficient in English written and spoken.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Feed and water animals.
- Heard health and vaccination.
- Processing pigs.
- Move animals.
- Heat check and breeding.
- Accurate and organized record keeping.
- Power wash and maintain facilities clean and organized.
- Maintain equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour