Are you an experienced security professional looking to advance your career with an industry-leading company? Or perhaps you have never considered the security industry before, but you have a passion for helping others and enjoy a busy and dynamic work environment. If you are someone who works well independently, has superior multitasking and time management skills, and is flexible and adaptable, we want to meet you! In the role of a Mobile Patrol Security Officer, every day is guaranteed to be different! The Mobile Officer operates a high-profile company vehicle to perform patrols of various locations, reporting issues and responding to alarms and incidents at client sites. This position is best suited for someone who works well independently, enjoys a busy and varied work environment, and is able to make quick and effective decisions.
Qualified applicants are eligible for a $500 hiring and retention bonus after completion of their probation period!
- Driving company vehicle to a variety of sites around the city
- Performing foot patrols
- Performing opening and closing of premises
- Responding to alarms, emergencies and other client requests
- Writing thorough and detailed reports
- Utilizing 2-way radios
- Assisting static security officers as required
- Maintaining cleanliness and upkeep of fleet vehicles
- Valid Security Licence and security-related experience.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records
- Ability to make quick decisions with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Must possess a valid Class 5 drivers' license and a clean Driver's Abstract
- Must be bondable
- Must be available to work all shifts including graveyards
- High School Diploma
- Must be minimum 19 years of age
Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.