Dogwood Ltd. has an immediate opening for a Service Technician / Carpenter.
Being one of the fastest growing companies in BC, we provide a cohesive and positive work environment which allows ample career opportunities.
The Service Technician has skills and experience across multiple trades and construction techniques, as well as a strong ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Renovations, repairs, tenant improvements
· Commercial flooring installation
· Millwork / carpentry repairs and installation
· Windows, doors
· T-bar ceiling installation
· Security bars and gates
· Light demolition work
· Drywall repairs and installation
· Interior and exterior painting
· Variety of other trades and related work (i.e. carpet tile, VCT, light framing, etc.)
· Unconventional repairs (i.e. anything from custom stainless to re-upholstering furniture)
· Interact with clients and customers in a professional manner.
· Daily tracking of hours, material and equipment used per job site
· Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and other departments.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
· Post-secondary education or trade certification considered an asset.
· Minimum 3 years of experience working in a construction or maintenance field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A high level of energy and enthusiasm is required for this position.
· Must have the ability to interact with store or office management in a professional and confident manner.
· Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required.
· Active listener, critical thinker and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Must be confident using a smartphone, using emails and apps.
· Company vehicle and gas card
· Monthly phone allowance
· Competitive wages
· Benefits package
· Growth opportunities
Dogwood Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package. Our team is made up of self-motivated individuals who thrive on challenge. We are always looking for talented, success-oriented people to join our team. We cultivate teamwork and cooperation. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume.
If you would like to know more about Dogwood Ltd, please visit our website at www.dogwoodltd.ca.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00 /hour