ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GETTING INTO THE CHILD CARE INDUSTRY???
OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO EXPERIENCED AND NON EXPIERIENCED CANDIDATES!!!
McKenzie Lake Childcare-Before and After School Program Looking for childcare professionals to join our wonderful team!
We are a fully accredited before and after care program located in the McKenzie Lake Community Association and service two schools, both McKenzie Lake Elementary and Blessed Cardinal Newman. Our team of childcare professionals plan weekly activities for the children based on their interests and following the emergent curriculum model. We are fully accredited and have a fantastic program filled with art, science, sports and gross motor games, out of school clubs, community involvement, special events and field trips.
- Work as part of a team to create a safe and fun filled environment for the children
- Completing Monthly Planning with the staff based on the children's interests and ideas
- Help to support and carry out the daily routines and transitions
- Attending monthly staff meetings and workshops throughout the year
- Follow licensing requirements and regulations daily
- Assist in implementing and completing monthly accreditation goals
What we offer the staff:
- Accreditation wage top-up based on your level of certification (Child development assistant, worker or supervisor)
- Benefits including health and dental after 3 months for staff meeting the minimum amount of hours
- Competitive wages
- Professional development grants
- A fun and positive work environment with lots of wonderful children
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong supervision and leadership skills with the children
- Ability to plan engaging activities for children ages 6-12
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to assist in the consistency of routines and transitions
- Creative and fun!
- Professional and works as part of a team
- Takes the initiative to complete tasks on time and efficiently
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STAFF TO WORK MONDAY-FRIDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON SHIFT! With possibility for additional hours on PD days.
Job Type: Part-time, Full-Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Alberta Child Care (Preferred)
- Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level C (Preferred)
- Criminal Record Check (Preferred)