We are looking to grow our team to meet the growing demand for our services. You’ll be collaborating with our team of developers and implementation consultants - which include experts from several disciplines, including front end, 3D, backend and e-commerce - developing web applications, and building unique user interfaces for creating, managing and consuming 3D data for customer implementations.
- Good understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience with React and Redux
- A proven eye for UI/UX design
- Willingness to learn the basics of 3D graphics
- Working and learning independently
- Ability to discuss pros and cons of various approaches to solving problems
- Consulting or customer support experience
- WebGL and/or Three.JS experience
- Matrix and vector mathematics
- General purpose algorithms and data structures
- Geometry processing
Why join our team?
Your work is front and center - you’ll notice your impact right away, alive on the web, rather than tinkering with small tasks that get buried in a bureaucratic organization. Seize opportunities and watch them pay off.
Be cutting edge - use state-of-the-art machines (with dual-4Ks), wrestle with important problems, and work with a team that includes some of the foremost innovators in 3D technology.
Strike a balance - we keep our professional and technical standards high, but do it in a comfortable work environment with flexible hours, a casual dress code, and great work-life balance (we draw the line at 40 hours per week).
Looking for a more perfect fit? We have many roles available.