Casual, part time. South Edmonton.
Clinical assistant position:
(1) History and taking part in physical exam of patients.
(2) Follow up with existing patients
(3) Documents and paper work regarding patient charts
(4) Minor clinical procedures
(1) Must be an M.D
(2) Passed at least one exam for Canadian qualification
(3) Very good mastery of the English language
(4) The job requires dealing with sensitive issues - very good communication skills is essential
(5) Flexible hours is a big advantage
(1) Being involved in a full spectrum of family practice with high clinical exposure and responsibilities
(2) Variety of learning opportunities
(3) Advanced various EMR experience
(4) Collaborative environment with other care givers, IMGs, and family physicians.
(5) Strong affiliation to mental health opportunities
(6) Natural and holistic medicine as part of the experience
(7) Opportunity to advance to a full-time position
Job Type: Part-time