A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Saputo Dairy Products Canada is seeking a Part time Warehouse Coordinator.
- Monitors loading activities to ensure completion of daily requirements including: accurate documentation on the load control sheet, distribution of orders to loaders and reviewing load sheet accuracy;
- Communicates with jockeys on the movements of trailers and trailer availability, as well as providing to Owner Operators necessary route documents and other relevant information concerning the route as required;
- Liaisons with customer service to ensure customer requirements are dealt with;
- Communicates with supervisors and lead hands on the disposition of problem areas and daily efficiency;
- Communicates with 3rd party providers on cross-dock products;
- Generates documentation on cutting products and or coordinates with production planning to execute the required reloads;
- Must have the ability to make logical and cost-effective decisions on cutting and re-shipping product for local and out of town customers;
- Summarizes and end shift report detailing and account of the day’s activities (i.e. total loads, late departures, reasons for late departures, product cuts and reloads);
- Planning trailer requirements and updating access database for tracking;
- Generates invoicing and Bills of Lading;
- Supports and maintains Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.’s quality standards.
- Previous dispatcher experience is an asset;
- Solids leadership skills and previous experience directing people and prioritizing tasks;
- A demonstrated independent decision-maker with a proven ability to make sound decisions;
- Ability to remain composed under stressful deadlines;
- Team player who can multi-task, prioritize a high sense of urgency and place and extensive focus on customer
- Takes on challenges of capacity and space constraints in a dynamic and continuously growing organization;
- Shift rotation; however, this will be subject to change based on ongoing business requirements. Flexibility will be
required to cover 7-day work week;
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to a low temperature refrigerated work environment;
- Computer skills to be at a moderate to advance level;
- Experience with an ERP or WMS system an asset.