Who We Are
Niagara Restaurant Solutions Co. (NRSco.) has 57 years of experience in the industry and is an established restaurant equipment dealer distributing to all facets of the foodservice industry.
NRSco is seeking a full time Delivery Drive/Warehouse Worker and will be based out of the St. Catharines office location.
What We Offer
- 2 weeks of vacation
- health benefits
- fun and friendly team environment
Join a team of dedicated professionals who believe in what they do!
We are looking for a responsible individual to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will also participate in our warehouse operations, storing materials, picking and packing orders. You will represent our company in professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- delivering a wide variety of products, small boxes to heavy commercial restaurant cooking equipment.
- following delivery and driving routes and time schedules
- loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pick-up according to schedule
- receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- good organisational and time management skills
- able to lift heavy objects
- capable of driving a 18' truck locally and in the GTA
- current forklift license would be an asset
- valid G Class drivers license, a clean driving abstract must be presented at the time of the interview
- high school diploma
- must be 25 years of age or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)