New Value Solutions, a national IT consulting company, is searching for an experienced Microsoft Azure Administrator to work in a team to maintain a number of Azure sites. The sites’ volume usage can range from low to very high volumes with high volume browser accesses and database I/O. This is a part time contract opportunity.
- Perform ongoing support for multiple Azure environments.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Proactively check on systems statuses
- Design, document, and implement software and hardware infrastructure
- Configure, optimize, and test network servers, routers, switches, load balancers to ensure they comply with requirements and security policy
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade server software and hardware, providing detailed documentation of all configuration changes and asset inventory.
- Monitor, analyze, and improve system and network performance
- Monitor and administer firewalls, routers, switches, and load balancers
- Monitor and administer physical servers and SANs
- Monitor and administer virtualized server and network environment
- Backup and restore critical data and systems
- Monitor and administer a disaster recovery site, testing periodically to ensure business continuity.
- Manage user accounts and security groups across several sites and domains
- Responsible for overall security of networks and endpoints, monitoring for intrusive behavior, and minimizing security risks
- Perform periodic security audits to ensure compliance with security standards and procedures
- Perform all tasks independently, with good judgement, and limited supervision
- Experienced administrating Microsoft Azure environments.
- Experience creating Azure environment instances
- Experience in tuning SQL data bases in Azure an asset
If you have this expertise and are able to work in Canada, please apply. We thank all candidates but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- administrating Microsoft Azure environments: 3 years (Required)