Join the Sales team and help build a culture that delivers on the promise we make to our members – feel welcome, feel comfortable and feel healthy. We’re not looking for just average because we’re not your average club. That’s because our goal is to be recognized as North America’s premiere affordable luxury fitness brand. With that goal in mind, it all starts with you!
In our clubs, our Membership Coordinators play a very important role. They are our talented team members responsible for using their tenacity and enthusiasm to nurture new business accounts and exceed new membership sales objectives. We’re performance driven and can provide you the platform and product that you can be passionate about to help ensure you have what you need to always be closing.
We’ve got so much more we want to tell you about, so here it goes:
Our Membership Coordinator will report directly to the Sales Manager and is responsible for delivering and continuously improving membership sales results and performance.
You will also:
- Provide energy-filled Club tours and walk-throughs so prospective new members are left with an amazing first impression and experience
- Customize each new member’s experience by matching their unique needs, interests and goals with the right Club products, services, and people
- Generate sales leads through prospecting (lead boxes, corporate outreach) and establishing relationships with local businesses to promote health, wellness and fitness
- Support the execution of internal and external promotions and marketing campaigns/strategies to attract new Club members and retain existing members
- Provide follow-up on all unsold prospects with a sense of urgency, and in alignment with key metrics and expectations
- Maintain regular contact with Club members to retain, motivate, and assist them with meeting their health and fitness goals
- 1+ years related commission-based sales and customer service experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, as required
We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes competitive wages, bonus program, complimentary membership, group benefits, and career advancement opportunities. On top of all this, our Membership Coordinators have a dedicated sales office, individual work stations, and in-depth training programs to ensure you are always learning.
Since 1997, we’ve built the foundation of Movati Athletic on our 5 Core Values: Care, Commitment, Authenticity, Diversity, and Work Ethic. Over the next several years, we plan to do the same. Our promise at Movati is to help you feel welcome, feel comfortable, and feel healthy.
Click that button and apply now!