TrustArc is seeking multiple Account Executives who will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on new accounts and grow the business. Your creativity, passion for sales, and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a leader in the Privacy sector...the hottest market in 2019!
Privacy is a hot topic... and in this role you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of a wide open market to not only elevate your customers’ brand image, but also to help your customers mitigate risk.
The successful Account Executive will have the ability to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, obtain new logos, and achieve aggressive sales targets through the introduction of the company's products/services to the general market. TrustArc leads the privacy market by taking a holistic approach to the suite of privacy products we offer.
In this role, you will be responsible for a geographic territory of either the East or West Coast and utilize your expertise in engaging executives to evangelize TrustArc's solutions, which encompass both SaaS based technology & professional services. We promote an entrepreneurial culture. As an Account Executive you will have the opportunity to mold and build your own personal business of target accounts while taking advantage of career development and training opportunities.
Who you are:
- 3 years of experience in sales or related field. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- You have formal sales training or have learned the ropes by climbing the ladder
- You thrive in start-up environments by becoming a trusted advisor to companies you are selling to.
- You are self-motivated and have lots of hustle in all areas of selling value propositions.
- You love selling. You just do it naturally. It is a part of your DNA. It is WHO you are!
- Meeting people and creating lasting relationships are what gets you up in the morning.
- You can make the complicated simple, and turn simple into a sale.
- You’re an overachiever and you don't apologize for it.
- Creativity is a jumping off point.
- You possess the drive to make the intangible, tangible.
- Excel in a quota-bearing role with responsibility for your assigned territory and take ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity and pipeline goals
- Responsible for driving primary business accounts by cold calls, campaigns, inbound leads and any other means necessary
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates and managing your business in Salesforce
- A clear understanding of all TrustArc services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the TrustArc solutions you are focused on selling
- Provide online demos and presentations to prospects/customers
- BS/BA and 3 years of quota carrying, direct B2B sales experience, preferably selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce or other robust CRM system
- Proactive prospecting/hunting for new business opportunities experience is a must
- Experience with selling complex, consultative value driven engagements
- Manage marketing generated leads in a timely manner
- Ability to lead web-based customer meetings
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and V levels
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- These positions will be located in our Toronto office offices and are not eligible for remote work.
TrustArc simplifies privacy compliance and risk management via an unrivaled combination of powerful technology, deep privacy expertise, and proven methodologies. Our new name, TrustArc, reflects our evolution from a certification company into a global provider of technology-powered products and services. We have over 200 employees, over 1,000 active clients, and are backed by leading VC firms.