For over 30 years, Moe's Home Collection has designed innovative furniture and customer curated collections for the everyday home. As a family-owned company, we have always believed that the strength of a company lies within its people! We believe in thinking outside the box, continuous growth, and positive energy. We search for game changers who are driven, have a passion for design, and are willing to learn in a growth-orientated environment.
Working out of our Head Office location in Vancouver, the Retail Merchandising Associate creates a captivating in-store experience by constructing, delivering and communicating visual concepts that will elevate showroom presentation, generate customer interest and drive branding. The role will serve as a creative visionary; working on execution of all showroom sets inclusive of merchandising, floor planning, display and lighting.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Merchandising Manager to create powerful in-store marketing and visual merchandising to attract and engage customers and stimulate sales
- Arrange and change showroom displays on a regular basis, including artwork, mirrors and wall décor (some assistance provided)
- Stay up to date on current design trends and work with the management team to ensure displays are captivating and on brand
- Work with manager and warehouse staff to prepare feature areas for sale and store events
- Adjust lighting to compliment showroom displays
- Travel to other retail locations (USA included) to support visual merchandising
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
What You Bring
- Passion for design and home décor a must!
- 1-3 years’ previous Visual Merchandising or Furniture Retail experience
- Highly creative (think outside the box) people person with a knack for visual organization
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to changes in strategies
- Able to meet the physical demands of the role, including frequent lifting, standing, bending, lifting up to 50 lbs and the use of ladders
- Hold a valid drivers license and access to a car a bonus!
- Must be able to work weekends and some travel to the USA required
What We Offer
- A growing business with unlimited growth potential!
- A fun team environment
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Work-life balance; flexible hours
- Amazing product discounts
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Fun staff events (BBQs, Monthly Lunches, Holiday Parties, and more!)
Does this sound like you? Take action now! Send your resume and cover letter detailing why you’re a great fit for Moe’s.