Join the Housekeeping team at Sparkling Hill Resort! We are seeking experienced, motivated individuals to fill the role of Evening Cleaning Attendant.
Duties will include:
- Clean all public areas such as restaurant, meeting spaces, pool and hot tub areas, and offices if needed
- Vacuum and mop floors; being confident on a large floor machine and all necessary equipment
- Operate wax stripping machine
- Clean steams and saunas and treatment rooms in KurSpa; perform any necessary deep cleaning requests for areas in KurSpa
- Clean and stock public restrooms routinely throughout the shift;
- Assist Room Attendants with cleaning and stocking rooms as needed
- Deliver items from Laundry to storage rooms
- Assist with any other guest requests promptly and efficiently
- Interactions with guests - remaining professional at all times
- Eye for detail and pride for the work
- Ability to work alone while being productive
- Ability to handle difficult situations; ability to think on your feet
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience cleaning or similar janitorial is preferred
- Previous cleaning experience in a hotel setting is also an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain organized and be able to multi-task effectively
- Candidates must have flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
- WHMIS training mandatory – will provide on the job certification if needed
- First Aid an asset but not required
We provide competitive wages, and eligible staff may participate in our extended healthcare plan.
Qualified applicants may email their resume to Mr. Patrick Fouquette, Assistant Operations Manager. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent