The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine 2019 as one of the top ten resorts in Canada! We are located in Lake Louise, Alberta in the heart of the world famous Banff National Park.
· Update & monitor financial spreadsheets and daily transactions
· Prepare balance sheets monthly
· Track and reconcile bank statements
· Handle monthly payroll and keep organized records and handle paychecks & gratuities
· Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
· Provide administrative support during budget preparation
· Participate in quarterly and annual audits
· Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
· Assist with Front Desk duties when needed
· Other duties as requested by guests and/or management
· Balancing listening and talking, speaking and writing clearly and accurately
· Being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
· Taking ownership of our work, doing what is needed without being asked, following through and anticipate guests’ needs
Due to our location in Banff National Park, the Post Hotel provides all employees with staff housing. For this reason, we are unable to accommodate potential candidates who have families with children.
We will only consider applications from candidates who are Citizens, Permanent Residents or Foreign Nationals who are eligible to work in Canada. We will not perform a Labour Market Impact Assessment for this role.
Education: Completion of High School
Work Experience: 1 – 2 Years Previous Experience
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $3,000.00 - $4,500.00 per month