WHO WE ARE
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Within retail operations, the future retail operations team leads initiatives that transform our retail experience across channels. we create new programs and tools to change guest and educator behavior that elevate guest experience in the physical and digital environment, allowing us to recognize outcomes & opportunities that wouldn’t otherwise exist. We love strategic, resourceful and innovative people that excel at operations recognizing business needs, collaborating and initiating action (read: cool nerds that make sh*t happen).
ABOUT VOICE OF GUEST
Voice of Guest is a program focused on collecting, synthesizing, and analyzing guests’ feedback from different channels, with the goal of continuously enhancing guest experience and bringing the feedback to the forefront in daily decision making.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Responsible for managing the end to end strategy and delivery for lululemon’s Voice of Guest program, capturing guest feedback across all channels and creating valuable insights to inform all areas of the business
- Bring Voice of Guest best practices for listening, understanding, and acting on guest feedback to lululemon
- Improve guest feedback sources and collaborate with teams who manage the channels and 3rd party vendors to create best in class tools, including deeper levels of text analytics and sentiment analysis
- Lead the strategy and process around analyzing guest insights, including quantitative, qualitative, and statistical methods, including defining the tools need to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this work
- Combine Voice of Guest insights with other sources of data or insights to better understand the impact of guest feedback where possible
- Effectively create consensus and collaborate with Senior Leaders to communicate insights and areas of opportunity founded on data and analytics to improve products, programs, retail, and ecommerce experiences
- Be the subject matter expert in implementing guest experience best practices, expanding the Voice of Guest program internationally, and partnering with internal stakeholders to execute the program
- Develop and coach direct reports both in technical analytic expertise and broader development while creating a strong sense of team
- 5+ years’ experience within a market research or insights role with qualitative and quantitative analytics experiences
- 3+ years of experience within customer experience or voice of customer programs
- 2+ years of direct management experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Research, Analytics or Statistics
- Able to build and analyze complex reports, analyze large quantities of qualitative data, and identify trends
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative tools used to analyze guest data
- Excellent communication skills, ability to tell great stories with numbers, and familiarity with communicating with senior leadership
- Committed to personal development and loves to sweat
- Retail experience preferred
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Store Support Center