This position is responsible for assisting our guests with all of their front of house needs. A customer service representative is an entry level position that encompasses any duties from the pin deck to the front desk to the kiosk and Mini Golf/Arcade areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets guests as they enter the facility.
- Calls stops to the mechanics/attendants and keep tally of stops.
- Handles cash transactions.
- Explains the service and provides information on bowling, mini golf, the facility, menu items, etc.
- Processes the guest account.
- Enters promo items and coupons as per house policies and procedures.
- Assists on the floor as required including cleaning.
- Assists with customer inquiries.
- Passes on reservation requests that come in by phone or in person.
- Responds to and resolves guest issues or escalates as required.
- Removes pins from channel when necessary.
- Cleans and buses table and food areas.
- Runs, stocks and maintains Kiosk.
- Responsible for portioning product for sale.
- Replace beer kegs when needed.
- End of shift cleaning duties.
- Returns bottles to the empty bottle shed at the end of shift
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Computer literacy in MS Office: POS experience
- Minimum 6 months retail or host/hostess experience
- Cash handling experience preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Grade 10 education or suitable combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to effectively communicate in one-on-one, small group, and large group settings.
- Basic Math skills are required.
- Must be able to multi task and coordinate lane availability.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer Skills Preferred
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Essential duties require lifting 50 or more pounds; and working a standard workweek with additional hours on a routine basis.
- Essential duties involve working with large numbers of people while primarily in an inside environment, which is frequently loud or containing high noise levels.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED
- Walkie Talkies, Conqueror Computer and Bowling Equipment, Micros.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)