Do you want your love for food and teamwork to pay off?
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, as part of the Kitchen Management, you will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best culinary experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
- Foster a positive company culture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of heart of house human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering, production and weekly inventory. Analyze, identify opportunities, create action plan, communicate and monitor results.
- Manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience through effective scheduling: Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the HOH is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift: Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each shift.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom line.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
- Other duties as required.
- Prior restaurant experience required.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Previous scheduling experience an asset.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing quality products every day.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- Leadership skills – able to direct and supervise staff.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kitchen Management: 1 year (Preferred)