Join a world-class team of business leaders, engineers and software developers that are passionate about democratizing mechanical engineering for machine design
Vention is a next-generation digital manufacturing platform for machine design, enabling engineers and other manufacturing professionals to design, order and assemble custom factory equipment in just a few days. Vention’s AI-enabled, cloud-based MachineBuilder 3D™ integrates a comprehensive library of modular parts for applications such as automated equipment, robot cells, tooling, and conveyors. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
As part of the automation team, your role will be to manufacture electromechanical products in-house, generate manufacturing instructions and conduct quality assurance tasks. More specifically:
- Perform the assembly, software installation and testing of Vention automation components (MachineMotion Controller, MachineMotion Pendant, Digital IO Module, Sensors, and Motors).
- Ensure that the manufacturing area is well organized and effective. Provide ideas and suggestions to increase efficiency.
- Contribute to the improvement of the current product line by improving cost, performance, reliability, and manufacturability
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure fulfillment success
- Minimum two years in an electronics circuit board and unit assembly environment
- Electronic Technician Diploma or Certificate of vocational studies in electronics
- Ability to interpret drawings and production documents
- Experience in Quality Assurance is an asset
Job Type: Full-time