Are you looking for an environment where you can actually see your work being implemented into our product and having a direct impact on our customers? Are you dying to work within an enthusiastic team environment where your opinion matters? Are you a seasoned mobile developer ready to further your career in a fast paced and exciting environment?
As a Mobile Developer you will design, develop and test large-scale mobile applications hosted on our DriveSync platform. You will work with a diverse, cross-functional team, in an agile environment leveraging best practices for application design to produce high quality, production solutions.
What skills you need to have:
- Design, develop and test user-facing features for mobile devices integrating with our DriveSync platform
- Debug, profile and optimize mobile applications
- Working collaboratively with UX and UI designers to produce useful, modern designs
- Adhere to software quality coding standards and best practices including Agile design principles
- Research, evaluate and make recommendations for a rapidly evolving product line which may include selections of tools and languages when appropriate
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Demonstrate self-direction and accountability
- Additional duties as required
- Degree/diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years of hands on mobile development experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Experience in iOS and/or Android Development, using Swift, Java or
- Experience with a variety of tools (iOS and/ or Android), such as Jenkins, Git, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of REST Web Services
- Knowledge of mobile architecture
- Experience with mobile platform test automation
- Experience using Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
Why you should join us?
- We’re an innovative technology leader, looking to take over world domination in telematics!
- We want to see you grow and do great things! We’re committed to your personal and professional development.
- Company paid group benefits program, with no waiting period.
- RRSP program with company matching
- Flexible working hours
- Great vacation policy! Plus personal days and sick days.
- We want to celebrate you – enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Free parking, close to walking trails, shopping, restaurants and summer outdoor markets.