We are currently searching for a Sales Representative for our Retail Accounts (LCBO, The Beer Store, Grocery) in the GTA West; the candidate should be based in Toronto. This role will be a full-time salaried position with opportunity for bonuses.
To succeed, the right candidate will need to be available to manage and accommodate LCBO, The Beer Store and Grocery store priorities as they arise, while being able to adapt to an ever-changing work schedule. In addition, being so far from the brewery will demand an excellent set of organizational and planning skills. Majority of a work week will be spent on the road. Some evening and weekend work will be required.
Developing and maintaining both professional and personal relationships is a key aspect of this position. This role reports directly to the Sr. Commercial Sales Manager.
- Establish and maintain relationships and regular communication with key stakeholders in each retail channel
- Maintain a regular call cycle and prioritization based on potential sales volume
- Ensure the right product mix is available in each outlet according to Beau’s distribution strategies and guidelines
- Optimize Beau’s visibility by ensuring premium shelf/fridge placement, strategic product grouping and discretionary display placement
- Increase overall distribution in each channel through consultative and fact based selling
- Conduct staff tastings and training
- Ensure promotional programs are executed flawlessly and tracked appropriately
- Call account tracking and administrative reports
- Functions cooperatively and effectively within a team environment
- Contribute to overall team objectives and dynamics
- Merchandising as required
- Product rotation
- Support Customer Care team as required
- Respond to store concerns and issues
- Assist with occasional store transfers
- Contribute to Beau's social media presence
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling in a corporate or B2B environment preferably in the beverage alcohol industry
- Experience in territory sales management (route planning, scheduling)
- Exceptional time management skills/efficiency
- Motivated by success and ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service abilities
- A strategy thinker and problem-solver
- Knowledge of the liquor laws in Ontario
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s licence
- Smart Serve Certified an asset
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- CRM experience an asset
- Experience with sales forecasting is an asset
- A “winning” mindset
Please apply with your resume and cover letter detailing why you're the perfect craft beer lover for this role! We appreciate your interest in the position and welcome your application, however only those retained for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please!
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process - just let us know with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
Beau’s All Natural Brewing is a close-knit, family and friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship building. A job with Beau’s means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye rolling humour and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s All Natural. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.