Estée Lauder Beauty Advisors set the standard for excellence in the cosmetics industry by providing exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals on a daily basis.
- Achieve Sales Goal Every Day - Your destination, every day!
Recruit New Customers - A great way to ensure that you make your day, every day!
Service Above Expectations - Provide exceptional service to every customer.
Demonstrate Three Products - Always show your customer at least three products.
Clientele to Build Relationships - Use your client registry to stay in touch with your customers.
- Strong selling skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Cosmetic and retail experience preferred.
- You are flexible and able to work evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In these roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by Estee Lauder. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
Retail - Store
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.