Strongco Job Title:
Number of Positions:
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault code.
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work.
- Immediately reporting to your Supervisor possibilities of exceeding the quoted timeline and describing newly discovered circumstances and or causes.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned tasks, including but not limited to;
- Improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of shop service work.
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of shop service work.
- Conduct all work in a safe manner, abide by Strongco’s safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures.
- Demonstrated technical ability
- Certified Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician or equivalent.
- Apprentices may be considered.
- You are required to supply your own basic tools.
- Experience working in a union is an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”