St. Jude’s Academy is seeking a Registrar/Recruiter to join our growing team! The Registrar/Student Recruiter works in conjunction with our Director of Admissions, Strategic Marketing & Communications and Admissions team to attract and welcome new students as well as engage with our current families and students to ensure we maintain our current student population.
If you have applied in the past (December 2019 - February 2020), please do not apply again. We have received a large number of applications and are currently building our applicant pool before contacting candidates.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated individual who is friendly, responsive and enjoys interacting with new people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· All Registrar/Student Recruiter accountabilities.
- Answering initial inquiries about the School
· Compiling competitive and current information
· Conducting school tours with prospective families
· Reviewing and completing registration paperwork with newly registering families, as well as families completing re-registration
· Planning and conducting Open Houses, Info Sessions, Move Ahead Days etc. geared towards student recruitment and retention
· Attending school events, greet parents, train school ambassadors
· Completing additional duties as set out by the Head of School and Director of Admissions, Strategic Marketing & Communications
· Availability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some planned evenings and weekends
Special Requirements Specific to Job:
· Highly-motivated and goal-oriented
- Candidate must have their own car to do some traveling around the area.
· Works well within a team and is willing to pitch in
· Polite, friendly and enjoys meeting new people
· Fluent English communication skills, both written and oral
· Understanding of the Ontario Education System, and International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme an asset
· Sales experience an asset
About St. Jude’s Academy:
St. Jude’s Academy (JK-Grade 12) is the leading private university preparatory and IB World School (PYP, MYP, DP) in Mississauga. Our experienced faculty are world leaders in IB education. The focus on providing fundamental skills ensures 100% of our graduates are accepted into their chosen university while our Phys. Ed, Arts, and language specialists nurture the whole student. Supported by our community of faculty and parents, our students are inspired to confidently make their mark in the world. To learn more please visit www.stjudesacademy.com .
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year