WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Services (IT), this position will ensure that our IT Infrastructure is up and running without interruptions, any downtime or issues, by providing continuous support and maintenance. While at the same time working on various new projects to enhance and improve our operations as we move towards new technologies and platforms.
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Strong working proficiency with Windows Servers 2012 and later (physical & virtual), Microsoft Cloud (Azure, O365), Windows Desktop Management (Intune, SCCM), Storage (SAN, NAS), exposure to Voice / Telecom, Backup (Commvault, Azure), and MDM (Meraki)
- Minimum five (5) years of prior experience in technology infrastructure.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10 desktop Operating Systems.
- Proficient with the operation and deployment of Microsoft SCCM and associated package generation
- Proficient with TCP/IP network operations using DHCP, DNS, Vlans
- Proficient with Cisco Hardware (Switches, Firewalls, and Wi-Fi.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail,
- Basic experience with Linux, Mac, and OSX
- Must have demonstrated creative problem-solving skills with a strong desire to resolve issues and complete tasks in an organized manor.
- Ability to travel locally within GTA and participate in an on-call rotation program.
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Working with the IT Team to ensure prompt resolution to all network, server and desktop related support calls are dealt with in a timely and an efficient manner.
- Assisting in creating complete and detailed documentation related to processes and procedures.
- Performing Systems and Network updates/upgrades and maintenance of company’s IT server and network infrastructure.
- Escalate urgent issues to direct manager or an outsourced service provider as appropriate.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.