Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of the QA Customer Operations group the Software Verification Specialist is responsible for the quality of our core products. This includes creating test strategies executing test plans and working with various testing tools
Experience and Attributes:
- Review project requirements and ensure an appropriate test strategy is mapped out
- Create tasks estimate timelines and resources for software verification for a given project
- Review software development technical specifications design documents and unit test plans
- Participate in Sprint planning meeting, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Investigate the use and development of additional tools and strategies for creating an automated testing process
- Analyze and report on defect tracking in Jira and performance characteristics
- Develop test plans to cover all functional and non-functional requirements
- Meticulously create and maintain relevant documentation
- Create and execute software verification test cases
You have experience in software verification of Web-based and enterprise integration products in healthcare sciences or general IT. Your excellent understanding of software product development and quality assurance processes plus your well-developed ability to rapidly troubleshoot and triage issues will allow you to become a key part of our Quality Assurance and Customer Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in computer engineering or equivalent
- Experience with the following:
- Enterprise class web-based applications
- Database (SQL)
- Software test design, test case, test matrix creation and maintenance
- Regression analysis
- Performance scalability
- Test automation development
- Software quality assurance best practice
- Healthcare industry experience is an asset.
- Java, VB development Web design
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
Siemens Healthcare Limited
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.