Streamline develops advanced telematics with integrated driver assistance technologies for commercial vehicle fleets. Navistream, our proprietary hardware and software product helps our customers reduce costs, improve safety, track people and equipment and increase productivity.
Navistream consists of an in-vehicle gateway and tablet sending vehicle location, and activity information back to cloud-based servers. Unique to Streamline, Navistream can also control the vehicle based on operational data, acting as a driver’s prescient co-pilot.
With the success of our early market deployments and growth in Western Canada, we are now expanding our business to support growth across North America.
Our team is a diverse, talented, and experienced crew that is passionate about bringing change to the transportation industry. We value a fun, flexible and relaxed atmosphere.
We are located in beautiful, affordable and family friendly Kamloops, British Columbia. Find out more at www.stti.com
As a hands-on Operations Manager in our growing enterprise, you will have an opportunity to both lead and implement best practices across Streamline’s operations. You will leverage your experience to mentor and train our operations team and define and implement new processes. You will have day to day responsibilities for MRP, product deployments, logistics. In conjunction with the management team you will lead the development of a service and installation network which extends our brand value and provides industry leading support to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing technology company early and participate in its success.
- Managing, developing and coaching a team
- Process mapping and best practices development – ISO implementation experience a plus
- Resource planning to achieve corporate plans for growth – both internal hires and external partners
- Forecasting and financial management for department
- Ensure invoicing and billing accuracy
- Leadership in workplace safety and safety of our extended partner network
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and implementation
- Experience with production Bills of Materials (BOM’s)
- Understanding of Configuration Management and Control (CM2) and change management
- Part traceability and lifecycle management
- Forecasting and inventory management
- Management of Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) in coordination with Customer Service
- Material Review Board Experience (Quarantine, disposition and management of parts
Shipping Receiving and Customs
- Management of incoming and outgoing material
- Effective kitting and shipping of parts – internal and external vendors
- Import and export management minimize impact to landed part costs and smooth transportation across borders
- Service and installation channel network development – in conjunction with Sales and Service teams
- Develop performance management plan for channel partners to ensure hi-quality and efficient service to our customers
- Development of Work Instructions, instructional videos and training material to support Customers and Installation Network
- Support product/component and sourcing activities
- Management of competitive quoting for parts and services
- Experience with mobile electronics, electrical and telematics
- Supplier quality and development
- Supplier Corrective Action Reporting (SCAR)
- Prototype Part Approval Process and Part Submission Warrants and First Article Inspection (PPAP & PSW & FAI) or similar program
- 5 + years experience in an operations/supply chain role
- Degree or Diploma preferred
- 3+ years management experience
- MRP implementation a plus
- Operating in an ISO9000/1 experience a plus
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Basic accounting
If you are a good fit for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Supply Chain Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)