A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Assistant Marketing Manager, Personal Care
The Personal Care division is fast becoming an engine growth for C&D Canada with multitude of high profile strategic brands encompassing Sexual Health, Women’s Health, Beauty and Hair Care. The assignment encompasses support on key brands in the Personal Care Portfolio which include Trojan, First Response and Nair. This is a dynamic opportunity for an up and coming marketer looking to further solidify their experience in supporting brands in highly competitive categories.
Your background from a leading CPG company will help you support Marketing Managers to build winning strategies and provide assistance in the operation of the brands while leveraging US and International successes and key learnings. This position will report to a Marketing Manager.
The candidate will work closely with all internal cross functional counterparts such as Quality & Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Trade Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and our International teams. You will also work closely with our integrated agency partners on the execution of the brand’s Creative, Media, Shopper Marketing, PR and where applicable, Health Care Professionals activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in the development and commercialization of new product pipelines, including support advancing products through the sku approval and Stage Gate process as well as sku discontinuation recommendations
- Assist in the assessment and provide recommendation against new product growth opportunities (category/competitive analysis and consumer, finance, trade, R&D, regulatory and operations validations)
- Liaise with external agency partners to support the execution of the integrated consumer, shopper marketing, public relations and health care professional marketing plan and tactics
- Support artwork development and run outs working with packaging partners through key milestones of briefing, artwork development, separations as well as internal supply chain to facilitate transitions
- Undertake brand performance, campaign/promotion ROI and post-mortem analyses, supported by a clear recommended plan of action
- Assist in budget tracking, forecasting and reconciliation and the input and processing of estimates
- Acclimatize his or herself with the retail, competitive and regulatory environments to support analytics and strategic business decisions (pricing, sizing, distribution, product development, claims development, category reviews and more )
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor of Business and/or MBA required
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a CPG marketing environment. Demonstrated understanding and experience with the marketing mix
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence cross-functional partners to deliver on deadlines
- Can-do attitude, results driven. Motivated to foster team spirit and make an impact to the organization
- Accountable and possesses pride in contributing to share, margin, top line sales growth
- Strong analytical thinking and interest in building financial acumen (analyses, pricing, forecasting, etc)
- Able to translate data and research into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Literacy in Microsoft Office and ACNielsen Answers
Church and Dwight Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free, inclusive and accessible work environment. Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in respect of a legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable human rights legislation. If you require accommodation on this basis, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please inform our Human Resources department if you require an accommodation in completing this application for employment or for otherwise participating in the application process.