We are an award-winning, fast expanding, and passionate developer based in Lower mainland. Our target is to be competitive and reputable for all type of projects. With us, there are a lot of exciting challenges and opportunities .
With more projects coming up, we are looking for a proactive and reliable development coordinator to join us.
We offer above average salary and tons of learning and decision making opportunities.
This role will report to development manager. The role of the Development Assistant will consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support the manager in managing the development, implementation and monitoring of processes
- Support the manager's day to day schedule for meetings
- Writing and managing RFP’s, contracts, addendums, change orders and purchase orders
- Creating and managing multiple track sheets including costs, project statutes, schedules etc.
- Scheduling meetings, managing recurring meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinating public engagement events
- Administrative support, as required by the Development team, such as preparing correspondence, maintaining current and accurate files
- Completing ongoing updates of template documents
- Tracking municipal planning & policy engagement activities
- Assisting in occasional front desk relief
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role is a requirement
- Previous real estate or experience or knowledge of real estate development processes an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, notably excel
- Adaptable and flexible with demonstrated ability to take initiative
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
You don’t need to be experienced, but you need to be proactive, forward thinking and eager to learn with below arttibutes:
- BCIT or UBC graduate or post-graduate are preferred.
- Language proficient in both English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of B.C. building code and regulations
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft office suite
- Effective communication skills at all level
- Highly organised and detail orientated
If you are interested, please click apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time