Inphase Electric and Controls is looking for a Field-Based Manager for our Calgary location.
Must have qualifications:
· Instrumentation Journeyman ticket
· A valid Class 5 license with a clean drivers abstract
· Valid safety tickets for First Aid, H2S, CSTS and eGSO
· Highly motivated self starter with a demonstration of leadership skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work effectively in a team as well as independently with excellent communication skills
Experience in the following would be considered an asset:
- Compression Experience
- Compressor panel retrofits
- End device installations, calibrations and troubleshooting
- Compressor panel commissioning and FAT testing
- Oil Battery and SWB experience
- ABSA tube testing
- Fire and Gas detection Testing and Calibration experience
- The ideal candidate has worked in and around Calgary for 5+ years with sales, estimating and proposals experience.
Other Expectations of the qualified candidate:
-Taking calls from customers
- Scheduling work for themselves, others and following up with co-workers and customers.
- Working with our purchasing team to procure parts and equipment
Must be highly self-motivated and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills
Excellent communication with the ability to interpret needs and express ideas clearly
Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Able to work effectively in teams as well as independently
Safety tickets an asset
You would be based out of our Calgary location located in the South East where we have office and shop space that can be utilized for meetings, staging of materials and repair of equipment. Majority of the time you will be out in the field.
We offer a great benefit package, RRSP matching and performance-based compensation.
Inphase goes beyond a pay cheque to provide a great work environment that supports opportunities for learning, advancement, and personal growth in a rewarding and team-oriented work environment.
Any questions please call 403-501-5557
We would like to thank all interested applicants however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent